Japanese-Spanish Electronic Dictionary Casio Ex-Word XD-D7500
Casio Ex-Word XD-D7500
** Important: We recommend to all orders of these dictionaries for shipping EMS (because an item is extremely expensive and too delicate)
Export-manga brings you this trilingual electronic dictionary Ex-word XD-D7500 Japanese-Spanish-English Casio will be a great help in studying Japanese, Spanish and English. Buy here
Unlike its predecessor, Ex-word XD-B7500 (Buy here) This electronic dictionary includes the dictionary of Spanish-Japanese Shôgakukan with 80.000 words and is part of the new line of electronic dictionaries from Casio, 2012.
Special features include the Ex-word XD-D7500:
* Screens primary and secondary color.
* Touch Panel double tap to a search and a quick and easy operation.
* Stylus can be used to write, select and navigate.
* Stylus input to write kanji, kana and romaji and search on both touch screens.
* Voice in Japanese, English and other languages of the travel book.
* Improved custom Flash cards that allow you to make your own cards for review and study.
* New motion sensor that automatically adjusts the screen orientation when the device is on.
* Main screen: resolution of 528 x 320 (LCD) * Secondary display: 240 x 96 (liquid crystal display)
Method of entry letter alpha, kana, and a pencil character
Characters of screen size
* 48 points ⇔ 24 points ⇔ 16 points – Japanese contents
* 24 points ⇔ 16 points ⇔ 12 points – English and other language content
* Japanese-Spanish Dictionary Gendai – Approx. 46,500 entries.
* Japanese-Spanish Dictionary – Approx. 35,000 tickets.
* Oxford Dictionary Spanish – Approx. 300,000 tickets.
* Spanish economy and business dictionary – Approx. 10,950 entries.
* Shôgakukan Spanish-Japanese Dictionary with 80,000 words
* Digital Daijisen Japanese dictionary – Approx. 242,000 entries.
* Meikyo Japanese Dictionary – A pprox. 70,000 entries.
* New Kangorin Kanji Dictionary – 14,353 characters, including approx. 50,000 utterances.
* Dictionary NHK Japanese pronunciation – Approx. 69,000 entries.
* Placing Japanese Dictionary – Approx. 4,000 entries.
* Japanese Thesaurus – Approx. 25,000 entries (6,000 divided into groups).
* Gendai Katakana Dictionary – Approx. 14,200 entries.
* Dictionary Proverb – Approx. 4,055 entries.
* Yoji jukugo Dictionary – Approx. 2,653 entries.
* Stroke Order Kanji Dictionary – Approx. Jyoyo 1945 kanji.
* Genius English-Japanese – Approx. 255,000 entries.
* Dictionary Oxford Advanced Learner – Approx. 184,500 entries.
* Progressive Japanese-English Dictionary (3 rd ed.) – Approx. 90,000 entries.
* English treasure – Approx. 21,000 entries.
* Vocabulary Spelling Katakana Dictionary – Approx. 67,000 entries.
Business Information and Education:
* Nikkei PC Terminology Encyclopedia (2010) – Approx. 5,600 entries.
* Guide to moving abroad.
The life of reference:
* International Encyclopedia Britannica – Approx. 154,000 entries.
* National Geographic Visual History of the World – Approx. 650 entries.
* Hitachi Mypedia Encyclopedia – Approx. 66,000 entries and 330 illustrations.
* Encyclopedia Counters Japan – Chapter 1 Approx. 4,600 entries, the entries aprox.600 Chapter 2.
* Japanese manners Encyclopedia – Approx. 800 entries.
* Nikkei Encyclopedia Supplement Health Ed 2008. – Approx. 1,000 entries.
* Fellow of wine – Approx. 5,200 entries.
* Dictionary of Sports – Approx. 4,000 entries.
Conversation in English, travel, etc:
* Kikutan Series (Entry, Basic, Advanced).
* English Conversation – Approx. 8000 examples.
* Travel Conversation in English – Approx. 3000 examples.
* Business English Conversation – Approx. 20,000 examples.
* Guides Hitoriaruki JTB Travel Language – Approx. 2,000 tickets each for 14 languages.
* Dr. Passport Travel Guides Help in 7 languages.
* Dictionary – Approx. 3,200 entries.
Additional Features Ex-Word XD-D7500:
* Extensive search functions that can be used quickly and easily.
* Dictionary multiple search example.
* Dictionary multiple jump function.
* Example of search words in the jump.
* Record the word of the function / history search.
* Keyword search.
* Chinese character partial reading search.
* Spelling search and common phrase search.
* Preview and change the design function.
* Backlight, three font sizes, favorite dictionary with logging.
* There are two input methods for the auto on / off, auto power off.
* Indicates change sign phonetically and simple search mode.
* 12 columns, hand-held calculator.
* Ultra-high density liquid crystal display (touch screen), large touch screen.
* EX-speech, voice CD taking function.
* Built-in vertical writing.
Power supply: 2 AA batteries.
Battery power: about 130 hours, depending on frequency of use of backlight and voice function.
Size: 105.5 x 148.0 W x H 17.0 mm (thinnest section when closed), height of 19.7 mm (thickest section when closed)
Approximate Weight 300 g (with battery)
* Touch pen. * Earphones (3.5mm), USB cable and 2 AA batteries.
Export-manga brings you this new electronic dictionary Ex-Word XD-D7500 essential to your studies of Japanese-Spanish-English from Japan directly to your home.
- Carry Case for Casio electronic dictionary
- Awesome Christmas manga, anime and merchandising super pack