New Casio EX-word XD-SF7500 electronic dictionary 2009 (Japanese, Spanish, Japanese)
The newest electronic dictionary for learning Japanese. Now with Spanish dictionary too and handwriting kanji, incredible!!! Once more, Export-manga brings to you the newest in Japan!!!
The definitive tool for any Japanese student: this dictionary will be a good help whatever your level is, even if you don’t know kanji, thanks to its tactile recognition of kanji you know the meaning and pronunciation.
General information of Casio EX-word XD-SF7500:
– 50MB inner memory
– New screen: LCD 5” screen, 480 x 320 pixels
– Touch panel to write Japanese, as well as Latin characters with the touch pen. The pen can also be used to select main entries and scroll the upper screen.
– Japanese, Spanish and English dictionaries.
– Quick change between dictionaries and other functions, instant translation and different searching functions.
– Handwriting recognition of Kanji
– Illustrated Encyclopedias.
– Dictionaries of proverbs, computing, business and economics words, katakana and kanji.
– 10K Japanese spelled words (real human voice) from Meiko dictionary.
– Listen English, French and Spanish native sample sentences (depending on the dictionary)
– Retro illumination.
– SD cards slot.
– USB port.
– Speaker and headphone output.
– Batteries: 2 x AAA batteries
– Size: 14,6 * 10,2 * 1,55/1,97 cm (closed)
– Weight: 280 g (including batteries)
It includes a basic using guide in Spanish.
- Export-manga: Uniqlo T-shirts and Weekly Shonen Sunday
- Export-Manga: Akihabara, The Electric town, special report in Akiba