* Important: We recommend to all orders of these dictionaries for shipping EMS (because an item is extremely expensive and too delicate)
Export-manga brings you this trilingual electronic dictionary Ex-Word XD-A7300 Japanese-Chinese-English Casio will be a great help in studying Japanese, Chinese and English.
It contains 78 reference volumes (details below) and many special features.
New features in the A7300 not available in the GF7350:
* Color screen (all of Casio’s previous models had black and white screens.)
* Can run off the power from a computer when plugged in via USB (however, please note that the internal batteries are not rechargeable)
* Color marker function: You can add markers in three colors (pink, yellow, and light blue) to the contents (see picture below)
* Color Tag (post-it) function: you can add tags (post-its) to the contents. You can also add your comments to the tags. (see picture below)
* Entry function: You can add your comments directly to the contents. (see picture below)
* Includes 300 pieces of Japanese literature in Japanese and 100 pieces of foreign literature in English
Special features include the Ex-Word XD-A7300:
* A twin-touch panel for easy look up and operation
* A stylus you can use to write, select and scroll
* Stylus input to write kanji, kana and romaji for look up on both touch screens
* Speaks in Japanese: you can listen to 70,000 words spoken in native Japanese (increased from 10,000)
* A custom flashcards features allowing you to make your own cards for review and study
* New motion sensor automatically adjusts screen orientation when the device is turned (only for the 300 pieces of Japanese literature and 100 pieces of foreign literature)
* Able to search by Pinyin (Simplified / Traditional Chinese)
Display 528 x 320 full dot-matrix liquid crystal display
Letter input method Both alphabetic, kana, and stylus character input
Characters on screen size
* 48 dot ⇔24 dot ⇔16 dot – Japanese contents
* 24 dot ⇔16 dot ⇔12 dot – English & other language contents
* 24 dot ⇔16 dot – Chinese & Korean contents
* Japanese-Chinese Daijiten Dictionary (2nd Ed) – Approx. 140,000 entries and 13,000 characters
* Chinese-Japanese Dictionary (2nd Ed) – Approx. 100,000 entries and 13,500 characters
* Japanese-Chinese Dictionary (2nd Ed.) – Approx. 90,000 entries
* Chinese Dictionary – 15,312 parent characters, approx. 100,000 words
* Chinese-English Dictionary – Approx. 11,000 parent characters, Approx. 220,000 words and expressions
* English-Chinese Dictionary – Approx. 220,000 entries
* Nikkei BP Japanese-Chinese PC terms Dictionary – Approx. 4,000 entries
* New Chinese Business Terms Dictionary – Approx. 15,200 entries
* And more
* Digital Daijisen Japanese Dictionary – Approx. 236,000 entries
* Meikyo Japanese Dictionary – Approx. 70,000 entries
* Kangorin Kanji Dictionary – 14,353 character, approx. 50,000 words and expressions
* NHK Pronunciation Dictionary – Approx. 69,000 entries
* Japanese Thesaurus – Approx. 6,000 entries and 25,000 words
* Gendai Katakana Dictionary – Approx. 13,700 entries
* Proverb Dictionary – Approx. 4,055 entries
* Yojijukugo Dictionary – Approx. 2,653 entries
* Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary – Approx. 183,500 entries
* Genius English-Japanese dictionary (3rd Ed) – Approx. 255,000 entries
* Katakana/English Spelling Dictionary – Approx. 67,000 entries
* English Thesaurus – Approx. 21,000 entries
* Progressive Japanese-English dictionary (3rd Ed.) – Approx. 90,000 entries
Business Information & Studies:
* Nikkei Personal Computer Terminology Encyclopedia (2009) – Approx. 5,300 entries
* A Guide to Relocating Abroad
* Japanese for Business: Business Etiquette – 20 unit
* Japanese for Business: How to write Business Mail in Japanese – 17 categories
* Japanese for Business: Handling Phone Calls (Basic) – 35 unit
* New TOEIC test Vocabulary & Idiom Mastery – Approx 2000 words
* New TOEIC test Score Up – Listening 660 questions, Reading 660 questions
* And more
The life of reference:
* International Encyclopedia Britannica – Approx. 154,000 entries.
* National Geographic Visual History of the World – Approx. 650 entries.
* Hitachi Mypedia Encyclopedia – Approx. 66,000 entries and 330 illustrations.
* Encyclopedia Counters Japan – Chapter 1 Approx. 4,600 entries, the entries aprox.600 Chapter 2.
* Japanese manners Encyclopedia – Approx. 800 entries.
* Nikkei Encyclopedia Supplement Health Ed 2008. – Approx. 1,000 entries.
* Fellow of wine – Approx. 5,200 entries.
* Dictionary of Sports – Approx. 4,000 entries.
* And much more.
Conversation in English, travel, etc:
* Kikutan Series (Entry, Basic, Advanced).
* English Conversation – Approx. 8000 examples.
* Travel Conversation in English – Approx. 3000 examples.
* Business English Conversation – Approx. 20,000 examples.
* Guides Hitoriaruki JTB Travel Language – Approx. 2,000 tickets each for 14 languages.
* Dr. Passport Travel Guides Help in 7 languages.
* Dictionary – Approx. 3,200 entries.
* And much more.
Additional Functions Ex-Word XD-A7300:
* Extensive search functions that can be used quickly and easily.
* Dictionary multiple search example.
* Dictionary multiple jump function.
* Example of search words in the jump.
* Record the word of the function / history search.
* Keyword search.
* Chinese character partial reading search.
* Spelling search and common phrase search.
* Preview and change the design function.
* Backlight, three font sizes, favorite dictionary with logging.
* There are two input methods for the auto on / off, auto power off.
* Indicates change sign phonetically and simple search mode.
* 12 columns, hand-held calculator.
* Ultra-high density liquid crystal display (touch screen), large touch screen.
* EX-speech, voice CD taking function.
* Built-in vertical writing.
Power source: 2 X AA batteries
Electric battery life: Approximately 150 hours depending on frequency of use of backlight and voice function.
Size: Depth 106.5 x width 148.5 x height 16.3mm (most thin section when closed); height 18.9mm (most thick section when closed)
Weight: Approximately 300 g (battery included)
* Touch pen.
* Earphones (3.5mm plug), USB cable and 2 X AA batteries.
Export-manga brings you this fabulous electronic dictionary Japanese-Chinese-English from Japan to your home.
- Diccionario electronico japones-español Casio Ex-Word XD-B7500
- Diccionario electronico japones-francés-inglés Casio Ex-Word XD-B7200